- 00:10 – Clip from Episode 002, changes in marketing capabilities, retargeting with paid advertising supporting traditional marketing
- 02:50 – Opening statements, starting the podcast as traditional marketer to grow skills in 2018
- 08:00 – Will Boyd talking about using marketing as recourse to control your time and types of clients you work with as motivation to learn some boring, tactical marketing
- 11:40 – Miranda Allen talking about patience balanced with selling in short term versus building qualified audience in long term, as there are no shortcuts.
- 16:00 – Miranda Allen talking about cadence of paid advertising and retargeting to get awareness, and take idea of warming market to move into ads for leads or even transactions
- 20:50 – Sundaresh Ramanathan on storytelling with data science and machine learning, and the core background and organizational mindset required for success
- 25:00 – Closing remarks about helping slow, longer traditional worlds of sales and marketing, look-ahead on podcast